Ecopro Co., Ltd., Ecopro HN Co., Ltd., Ecopro BM Co., Ltd., Ecopro Materials Co., Ltd., Ecopro Global Co., Ltd. (here in after “Ecopro”) collect personal information for the following reasons.
1) Ethical Management Reporting: Collection of author information for website cyber reporting by visitors
Ecopro collects the following personal information within the minimum necessary scope for service provision.
• Required items: name, email, phone number, subject, report type, details, password
• Optional items: Attached file (name, e-mail, phone number in case of anonymous reporting)
• Collection method: Direct input by visitors on the website
* Matters concerning the installation, operation, and refusal of automatic personal information collection devices
Ecopro operates 'Cookie' that store and find your information from time to time. ‘Cookie’ is a very small text file that sent to your browser by the server used to run the website and stored on your computer's hard disk.
Ecopro does not use ‘Cookie’ for any purpose, and if you wish to refuse stored ‘Cookie’, please refer to the settings below.
* How to reject ‘Cookie’ settings
As a method of rejecting ‘Cookie’ setting, you can allow all ‘Cookie’ by selecting the option of the web browser you are using, go through confirmation whenever ‘Cookie’ saves, or refuse to save all ‘Cookie’
- Example of setting method (in case of Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Even if you refuse to install ‘Cookie’, there is no problem in using the service, but there may be difficulties in using the online visit reservation service that requires login.
After the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, Ecopro destroys the information without delay as follows.
1) Report: Destroy the information without delay after the purpose of use is achieved However, the following information is retained for the specified period for the following reasons.
• Preservation items: name, email, phone number, title, report type, details
• Grounds for retention: identity of the informant, management of the report history, contact when responding to the contents of the report
• Retention period: 1 year
Ecopro outsources personal information processing tasks to provide smooth service. The company entrusts the following tasks in relation to the processing (handling) of personal information, and takes necessary measures to ensure that personal information is safely managed when signing a consignment contract in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. In addition, the consignment processing information is limited to the minimum information required to provide smooth service. When entrusting the processing (handling) of customers' personal information, the company and purpose of consignment are as follows.
|Consignment company||Entrusted business details|
|Plan i Co.||homepage maintenance service operation|
Ecopro, in principle, does not provide the user's personal information to the outside world. However, the following cases are exceptions.
1) When users have agreed in advance
2) In accordance with the provisions of the law or in accordance with the procedures and methods set forth in the law for the purpose of investigation, if there is a request from the investigative agency
In principle, Ecopro destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and processing personal information is achieved. The destruction procedure and method are as
1) Destruction procedure
The information entered by the visitor is destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time in accordance with internal policies and reasons for information protection pursuant to other relevant laws (see retention and use period) after the purpose is achieved. Stored personal information is not used for any purpose other than as required by law.
2) Destruction method
• Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
• Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed by incineration.
As a subject of information, visitors can exercise the following rights.
1) Request to view personal information
Personal information files held by EcoPro may be requested to be viewed in accordance with Article 35 (Inspection of Personal Information) of the Personal Information Protection Act. When requesting access to personal information, access may be restricted in accordance with Article 35, Paragraph 5 of the Act.
• When viewing is prohibited or restricted by law
• When there is a risk of harming the life or body of another person, or when there is a risk of unfairly infringing on another person's property or other interests
2) Request for correction/deletion of personal information
Personal information files held by Ecopro may be requested to be corrected/deleted in accordance with Article 36 (correction/deletion of personal information) of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」.
However, if the personal information is specified as subject to collection in other laws, the deletion cannot be requested.
3) Request to suspend processing of personal information
In accordance with Article 37 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 (Suspension of processing of personal information, etc.), you can request the suspension of processing of personal information files held by EcoPro.
In addition, when requesting suspension of personal information processing, the request for suspension of processing may be rejected in the following cases pursuant to Article 37 Paragraph 2 of the Act.
• In cases where there are special provisions in the law or it is unavoidable to comply with legal obligations
• If there is a risk of harming the life/body of another person or of unreasonably infringing on another person's property or other interests
• In cases where it is difficult to fulfill the contract, such as failure to provide services agreed with the information subject, if personal information is not processed, and the information subject has not clearly stated their intention to terminate the contract
4) Protection of personal information of children under the age of 14
In principle, EcoPro does not collect personal information from children under the age of 14.
Ecopro takes the following technical, administrative, and physical measures necessary to secure safety in accordance with Article 29 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 to
prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, falsified or damaged in handling personal information of visitors. However, EcoPro does not take any responsibility for
problems caused by leakage of personal information due to the negligence of individual visitors or problems on the Internet.
1) Establishment and implementation of internal management plan
Ecopro's internal management plan is established and implemented in compliance with the internal management guidelines of the Ministry of Public Administration and Security.
2) Minimization and training of personal information processing personnel
We designate and minimize the person in charge of handling personal information, and safely manage personal information through regular training for the person in charge.
3) Restriction of access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, changing, or canceling access rights to the database system that handles personal information, and we control unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system.
4) Storage of access records and prevention of forgery/falsification
Records of access to the personal information processing system (web log, summary information, etc.) are stored and managed for at least 6 months or more for 1 year, and security functions are used to prevent forgery, alteration, theft or loss of access records.
5) Encryption of personal information
Important personal information of visitors is encrypted and stored and managed. In addition, we use separate security functions such as encrypting important data when storing and transmitting.
6) Technical measures against hacking, etc.
Ecopro installs a security program to prevent leakage and damage of personal information caused by hacking or computer viruses, periodically updates/inspects the system, installs the system in an area where access from outside is controlled, and technically/physically monitors and blocks it. It also detects attempts to illegally change information as well as network traffic monitoring.
7) Physical measures for safe storage of personal information
We set up a separate physical storage location for the personal information system that stores personal information, and establish and operate access control procedures. In addition, we take physical measures such as installing a locking device for the safe management of documents with personal information.
8) Operation of an organization dedicated to personal information protection
Through an in-house personal information protection organization, we check the implementation of personal information protection measures and compliance with the person in charge, and take corrective action immediately when a problem is found.
Ecopro has a person in charge of personal information protection to protect the personal information of visitors and handle complaints from visitors related to personal information. If you
have any inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the person in charge of personal information protection or the department in charge of personal information protection
1) Person in charge of personal information protection
• Name: Hojun Song
• Position: CEO
• Contact: +82-43-714-7839
Ecopro operates a customer counseling department for smooth communication with visitors in relation to personal information access requests, and the contact information is as follows.
• Department: Audit Team
• Name: Heejong Kim
• Title: Chief
• Contact: +82-43-210-0702
• Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your rights and interests regarding personal information are infringed or if you need consultation, please contact the following organizations.
• Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center (http://privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118 without an area code)
• Supreme Prosecutor's Office Cyber Investigator (http://www.spo.go.kr / 1301 without area code)
• National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 182 without area code)
• Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (http://www.kopico.go.kr / 1833-6972)
changes, changes in EcoPro internal policies, or changes in security technology At least 7 days prior to the revision, we will notify you of the reason for the change and its details
through our website.
However, if important matters such as provision of personal information to a third party, change in purpose of collection/use, change in retention period, etc. are changed, we will notify them on 'News & Notice' on the homepage.